GENERAL INFO | DINNER RIDES | SCENIC RIDES | SLEIGHS | HORSES | PHOTOS | DIRECTIONS
Dinner Rides include a 35-45 minute sleigh ride and an all-you-can-eat buffet overlooking the Ten Mile Range and the Continental Divide. Music will be provided by a local guitarist. Total time is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Dinner Rides are available Wednesdays- Sundays at 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Dinner rides will be available 7 days a week from December 19, 2014-January 4, 2015.
- Shuttle service provided within Summit County. Call for rates (based on distance).
- $85 for adults (13 years and up)
- $55 for kids (ages 4 to 12)
- FREE for children 3 years and under
- Private rides are available for an additional $150 to your total bill.
- Sales tax of 8.275% applies to meal portion of total bill.
We do not increase our prices during peak season!
A credit card and email are needed to hold your reservation.
Menu *Menu is subject to change.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Rolls & Butter
Salad with Ranch Dressing
Homemade Cookies & Brownies
Children: Chicken fingers or Pasta with butter
Vegetarians: Pasta Primavera (penne with butter wine sauce and fresh vegetables)
Vegans/Vegetarians: Napolian (stacked layers of squash, zucchini, eggplant, onion, and marinara sauce)
Click here to download our Release of Liability document.
Click here to download our brochure.
To make reservations, call us at (970) 453-4438 or (970) 389-1777.
We are the only horse drawn sleighs in Breckenridge!