Dinner Rides include a 35-45 minute sleigh ride and an all-you-can-eat buffet overlooking the Ten Mile Range and the Continental Divide. Music will be provided by a local guitarist. Total time is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Dinner Rides are available Wednesdays- Sundays at 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Dinner rides will be available 7 days a week from December 18, 2015-January 8, 2016.
- Shuttle service provided within Summit County. Call for rates (based on distance).
- $89 for adults (13 years and up)
- $59 for kids (ages 4 to 12)
- FREE for children 3 years and under
- Private rides are available for an additional $150 to your total bill.
- Sales tax of 8.275% applies to meal portion of total bill.
- There will be a 5% fee added to all credit card transactions.
We do not increase our prices during peak season!
A credit card and email are needed to hold your reservation.
*Menu is subject to change.
Espresso Porcini-Rubbed Colorado Pork Loin finished with a Cabernet Demi
All-Natural Chicken Breast stuffed with Artichoke, Spinach and Cream Cheese with a hint of Lemon
Baked Potato & Chili Bar with all the Fixings – Sour Cream, Butter & Bacon Crackers
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
House Salad with Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions & Croutons – Ranch & Balsamic Vinaigrette
Rolls & Butter
Cookies & Brownies
Water, Lemonade, Hot Chocolate
Children: Chicken fingers or Pasta with butter
Vegetarians: Pasta Primavera (penne with butter wine sauce and fresh vegetables)
Vegans/Vegetarians: Napolian (stacked layers of squash, zucchini, eggplant, onion, and marinara sauce)
Gluten-free: Gluten-free pasta
Click here to download our Release of Liability document.
Click here to download our brochure.
To make reservations, call us at (970) 453-4438 or (970) 389-1777.