Dinner Rides include a 35-45 minute sleigh ride and an all-you-can-eat buffet overlooking the Ten Mile Range and the Continental Divide. Music will be provided by a local guitarist. Total time is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Dinner Rides are available Wednesdays- Sundays at 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Dinner rides will be available 7 days a week from December 19, 2014-January 4, 2015.
- Shuttle service provided within Summit County. Call for rates (based on distance).
- $85 for adults (13 years and up)
- $55 for kids (ages 4 to 12)
- FREE for children 3 years and under
- Private rides are available for an additional $150 to your total bill.
- Sales tax of 8.275% applies to meal portion of total bill.
We do not increase our prices during peak season!
A credit card and email are needed to hold your reservation.
*Menu is subject to change.
Penne Pasta – Made daily by All Seasons Catering
Linguini – Made daily by All Seasons Catering
Grilled chicken strips & Italian-seasoned meatballs
A homemade Burgundy marinara sauce with fresh Italian seasonings
A seasonal vegetable blend to complement and enhance the pasta
A fresh made garden salad with lots of vegetables
A homemade buttermilk ranch dressing
Freshly baked garlic bread
Fresh homemade choice of cookies and/or brownies
Double Dutch hot chocolate
Sweet, pink lemonade made fresh daily
Children: Chicken fingers or Pasta with butter
Vegetarians: Pasta Primavera (penne with butter wine sauce and fresh vegetables)
Vegans/Vegetarians: Napolian (stacked layers of squash, zucchini, eggplant, onion, and marinara sauce)
Gluten-free: Gluten-free pasta
Click here to download our Release of Liability document.
Click here to download our brochure.
To make reservations, call us at (970) 453-4438 or (970) 389-1777.