1-1/2 Hour Rides
Open May 20th thru Oct 2nd, 2023. Reservations available online!!
Trail rides leave the barn at specific times between 8:30am and 3:30pm — every day!
On a Breckenridge Stables trail ride, you’ll spend approximately an hour and a half exploring the beautiful Breckenridge scenery between Peaks 9 and 10 on the Ten Mile range above Breckenridge. You will experience river crossings, beaver ponds and breathtaking panoramic views of the Continental Divide. With over 100 horses, we’re able to match each rider to a horse based on the rider’s ability and age. Rides are approximately 1.5 hours long.
Schedule for Trail Rides:
May 20th through June 11th— 9:00-3:30 every 30 minutes (except lunch)
June 12th through August 13th— 8:30-3:30 every 15 minutes (except lunch)
August 14th through October 2nd–9:00 -3:00 every 30 minutes (except lunch)
- $50 Ages 0-3, Double Riders*
- $100 Ages 4 and up*
- 7.5% maximum or $7.50 minimum booking fee on all reservations
- $150/wrangler for private upgrades (available on any ride)!
- PRICE INCLUDES: helmet (optional), 1 on 1 instruction before leaving barn, and approximately 1.5 hour trail ride
- CASH DISCOUNT 10%-If you pay 90% of your total bill in cash, we will refund your credit card 100%. That eliminates all of the booking/credit card fees applied to your reservation. Change is not available. No time restrictions-this can be done before or after your reservation. The credit card refund will be processed the same day Breckstables receives the cash. This can take up to a week for the credit card company to process and return funds.
*Prices subject to change
No Groupons available summer 2023
Click here to download our Trail Ride brochure.
Click here to download our Release of Liability document.