Reservations are available now!
Scenic Sleigh Rides
Scenic Sleigh Rides include a 30-40 minute sleigh ride with beautiful views of our charming town. The ride goes up in elevation, on Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort. This gives you great views looking down on the town of Breckenridge. From this sleigh ride, you can also see across the valley to the Continental Divide, Mt Baldy, and the 10 mile range. Hot chocolate and blankets will be provided for the ride. 48 hour cancellation policy. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
Scenic rides are available as follows
11/23/23-11/26/23 Everyday at 4:30pm, 5:15pm, 6:00pm, 6:45pm, 7:30pm, 8:15pm, 9:00pm
11/27/23-12/15/23 Everyday 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
12/16/23-1/1/24 Everyday at 4:30pm, 5:15pm, 6:00pm, 6:45pm, 7:30pm, 8:15pm, 9:00pm
1/2/24-4/14/24 Everyday at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
- $89 for adults (13 years and up)
- $69 for kids (ages 4 to 12)
- FREE for children (3 years and under)
Dinner Sleigh Rides
Dinner Sleigh Rides include an approximately 30-40 minute sleigh ride up the mountain. At about 11,000 ft elevation, the sleigh will drop you off at a yurt halfway through your sleigh ride. You will experience an approximately 1 hour buffet style meal with live entertainment. This gives you great views looking down on the town of Breckenridge at night. After you are full, the sleigh ride will pick you up and bring you back down the mountain. From this sleigh ride, you can also see across the valley to the Continental Divide, Mt Baldy, and the 10 mile range. Hot chocolate and blankets will be provided for the ride. 48 hour cancellation policy. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation. Cash Bar available.
Dinner rides are available as follows
11/23/23-11/26/23 Everyday at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
11/27/23-12/15/23 Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
12/16/23-1/1/24 Everyday at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
1/2/24-4/14/24 Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
- $119 for adults (ages 13 years and up)
- $89 for kids (ages 4 to 12)
- Free for children (3 years and under)
This is the buffet provided for your meal:
Caribbean Spiced Chicken
Green Bean Slaw
Mac & Cheese
House Salad w/Ranch & Balsamic Vinaigrette
Plated Prepared Deserts-Cakes, Brownies, Lemon Bars, Pies, Cookies on a rotating basis
Lemonade, Hot Chocolate, Water served for guests
Cash Bar Available
Children’s Options- on buffet
Vegetarian Options gluten free on buffet
Meal provided by Black Diamond Catering. Call 970-468-9999 with questions.
- Private Scenic Sleigh Rides are available for $150 extra. (Please call for availability)
- Private Dinner Sleigh Rides are NOT available
- Booking fees apply on all reservations
- Please arrive 15 min early to sign in (All rides leave on time, If you are late we will do our best to get you on the next ride, we will try to move your reservation to another date or issue you a gift certificate)
- CASH DISCOUNT 10% -If you pay 90% of your total bill in cash, we will refund your credit card 100%. That eliminates all of the booking/credit card fees applied to your reservation. Change is not available. No time restrictions, this can be done before or after your reservation. Your credit card refund will be processed by Breckenridge Stables within 7 days of receiving the cash. The credit card company can take up to 7 days to return funds.
- Hot Chocolate and blankets are provided
- Wranglers work for tips
- Dress for the weather- If its snowing and blowin’, we’re still goin’
- Promo codes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and good for a one time use
- All sleigh rides are approximately 30-40 minutes
- 48 hour cancellation policy. Reservations made within 48 hrs waive the right to a full refund.
We do not increase our prices during peak season!
Payment required to make your reservation.
Our address is 620 Village Rd, Breckenridge, CO 80424. Park in the Beaver Run Public parking lot on the South side of the road. The lot is right next to the ski slopes across the road from the Double Tree Hotel. Our bright red office is lit with Christmas lights, located on the South side of the parking lot right and on the edge of the ski resort.
Click here for COVID recommendations.
To make a reservation, click on the orange button above.
For more information call (970) 389-1777, 970-453-4438.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Operating under Special Permit- White River National Forest.