Dinner rides open June 1st!
On a Breckenridge Stables dinner trail ride, you’ll spend approximately an hour and a half on horseback exploring the beautiful Breckenridge scenery between Peaks 9 and 10 on the 10 mile range above Breckenridge. After your adventures crossing rivers, riding beside beaver ponds and taking in the breathtaking panoramic views you will return to the stables to find a hot and ready buffet. Dinner includes a buffet style hot meal and live entertainment as you gather with old and new friends overlooking the majestic horses below and Continental Divide beyond.
Dinner Trail Rides are available Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 6-1-18 thru 9-30-18 leaving the barn at 4pm.
- $109 for adults (13 years and up)*
- $89 for kids (4 years to 12 years)*
- $35 for kids (0-3 years)*
- Private rides are available for an additional $150 extra per wrangler
- Sales tax of 8.275% applies to meal portion of total bill
- $5 minimum booking fee on all reservations
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- To make a reservation, click on the orange button!
- *Prices subject to change
- *Minimum number of guests required for dinner rides
- Beef Brisket
- Caribbean Spiced Chicken
- Baby Carrots with Caps
- Baked Potato Bar with: Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Chives, Sour Cream
- House Salad w/Ranch & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Assorted Desserts:Cakes, Brownies, Lemon Bars, Pies, Cookies on a rotating basis
- Drinks: Hot Chocolate, Lemonade, Water
- Vegetarian Meals available upon request.
- Kids meals is Mac and Cheese upon request
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid 6-1-18 through 7-15-18 & 8-13-18 through 9-30-18. Dinner rides offered every Wed., Fri., & Sat., during valid dates. Must sign waiver. All reservation must be made at www.breckstables.com. Call 970-389-1777 with questions. Booking fee applies. Sales tax of 8.275% applies. Reservations required. 48hr. cancellation required. Merchants standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Reservations for 2018 begin 4-1-18.